This is a pre-release beta version of Papers for Mac, intended for testing upcoming features and gathering feedback. Before updating to a pre-release version of Papers for Mac, please make a backup of your Papers Library. If you experience any issues, or have any feedback, please contact our support team.
If you no longer wish to receive notifications regarding pre-release versions of Papers for Mac, you can opt-out via the menu: Papers ▸ Preferences ▸ General.
- It's now easier to use the Scopus search engine to search for
Pubmed IDs: Scopus will now treat “identifier” searches
- Resolves an issue in Papers for Mac Beta 3.4.3 beta (446) which would cause Papers to quit unexpectedly when creating a highlight annotation via the context menu.
- Superscript and subscript text inside of abstracts, repository keywords and titles imported from Scopus are now handled correctly.
- Supports the new Scopus search service. You no longer need to specify a Scopus ID if your institution has a Scopus subscription.
- When highlighting or underlining to a PDF, overlapping annotations of different types or colours are no longer merged together incorrectly.
- You can now use the space bar to scroll through PDFs.
- In Reader mode, you no longer need to click inside of the PDF before navigation keyboard shortcuts work.
- Fixes a crash when trying to display a collection with an empty name.
- Resolves an issue where Papers could become unresponsive when attempting to export a library as an Endnote XML file.
- Resolves an issue in Papers for Mac Beta 3.4.3 (446) which would sometimes cause Papers to quit unexpectedly when creating a strikethrough annotation by holding down the command key.