- When running Papers for the first time, the user can enable Dropbox sync straight away.
- New search engines are supported: Library of Congress, Pubget and OAIster.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixes a Citations issue where after changing the selected style, it would not use the new citation style.
- Fixes an issue where the application would crash when attempting to download PDF files that were not available.
- Fixes an issue where some license activations would fail.
- Fixes an issue where the library would not be automatically synchronised with Dropbox.
- Fixes an issue that caused duplicate search results to be shown.
- Fixes an issue that could cause high CPU use when running Papers.
- When Dropbox sync is enabled and the session has expired, Papers now shows a dialog that allows the user to login to Dropbox again.
- Small improvement to the look of the buttons in the bottom bar.
- Fixes an issue with HTTP proxy support.
- Other small bug fixes.