- Addresses a bug that meant when attempting to search for or add
new keywords to a paper in the library, some keywords did not
appear in the "Add Keywords" popover in the Overview
- When running on OS X 10.10 Developer Preview 6 or later,
automatically scrolling to a specific annotation on a paper using
the sidebar inspector will instead scroll to the top of the page
that the annotation is on (manually scrolling to annotations is
still possible as a workaround).
introduced previously in version 3.2.2 (149)
- Freehand annotations that were added using Papers 3 for iOS are
now synched and displayed on Papers 3 for Mac! (Freehand annotation
editing on Papers 3 for Mac will be added in a future update).
- Dragging one or more papers from your library into a note
annotation will now add the citekey references to that note.
- Scripting API: It's now possible to set a publication's authors
or editors via a string of person names:
tell application "Papers"
set selectedPapers to selected publications of front library window
set author names of first item of selectedPapers to "Griekspoor, A.C.; Neefjes, J.J.; Groothuis, T.A.M."
- Adds support for exporting PMCIDs during a BibTeX export
- Addresses several causes of crashes when using OS X 10.10
Yosemite Developer Preview and Beta releases (specifically when
viewing PDFs, and a crash on launch in DP6).
- Citations can now be inserted into supported apps when using OS
X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview and Beta releases.
- The Citations on/off switch in the preferences panel is now
labelled correctly when running the app on OS X 10.10
- Addresses an issue that could occur when tokenizing keywords in
the Federated Search when running the app on OS X 10.10
- Further performance & stability improvements to the new
patch-based syncing engine.
- Addresses a crash that could occur when interacting with
collections in the sidebar.
- Addresses a rare crash that could occur if a items in a Papers
Online collection had missing keywords.
- Addresses a bug which meant some common document identifiers
(PMID, DOI, arXiv ID, ISBN) were not automatically detected when
using the Federated Search.
- Fixed an issue where Papers couldn't split a string of multiple
author names by the semicolon character.
- Fixed an issue where if the "Suggested matches" popover was
dismissed without matching, outdated results would be displayed the
next time the popover was used with a different paper.
- Addresses a rare bug that causes the library to collapse to a
very small window.
- Re-enables metadata parsing in the Preview frame.