- It is now possible to join a Papers Online shared collection.
- A quick tour video has been added to the first run screen.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixes an issue where the application would crash at startup after the splash screen.
- Fixes an issue that caused duplicate authors to be created when importing papers.
- Fixes an issue where the library would not be automatically synchronised with Dropbox.
- It is now possible to sort, resize and organise columns in the grid view mode.
- The website preview is now refreshed correctly when switching between papers that don't have a PDF.
- When a PDF import is cancelled, Papers now shows the original web page correctly.
- Fixes an error that would happen when moving multiple papers into a manual collection.
- Fixes a sync issue that would happen when an invalid checkpoint was created.
- The PDF preview is now shown correctly for papers inside Smart Collections.
- Fixes an issue related to moving files across disk partitions.
Download the latest version from here