- You can now perform searches against the CERN DS and Inspire search engines.
- It is now possible to search by PubMed Id in PubMed.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixes an issue that would block the user from enabling the Dropbox sync feature.
- When a new publication is created, the Info tab in the Inspector is now shown.
- The organization section in the Overview tab in the Inspector should is now expanded by default.
- Fixes a crash that would occur when searching for titles in PubMed.
- Fixes an issue where the "Add to collection" menu item would not refresh correctly after adding or deleting collections.
- Fixes a crash that would occur in the Settings window when changing the Author format in the Sources tab.
The Dropbox sync feature only works with beta versions of Papers
for Mac and Papers for iOS.
There is a special Papers for Mac beta release, that is not available in the normal update channel, that works with this version of Papers for Windows.
You can download it here: http://downloads.mekentosj.com/papers_3035_116.dmg
You can sign up to access the Papers 3 for iOS beta here: http://tflig.ht/16GvCML
For a a list of known issues please refer to this page: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/papers-for-windows/papers-3-for-win...