- You can now match against more than one paper at a time by selecting multiple library items, and then clicking Papers->Match menu option as you would when matching a single paper.
- Improved app stability by addressing some crashes caused by specific search engines during matching papers and related operations.
- Addressed an issue preventing PDFs from being imported when selecting a PDF from a pinned web-page search result in the Search Engine view.
- Addressed an issue causing any custom file-naming preferences that were set to be forgotten when closing and re-launching Papers.
- Search fields now improve readability by only shown plain-text formatting, even if you have pasted into a search field from a rich text source.
- Addresses an issue that caused Quick Look to be triggered in some cases when typing in search fields.
- When importing a PDF from a pinned web-page search result in the Search Engine view, the user is not taken to the imported PDF in the Reader view as expected. However the PDF is imported correctly, and the paper can be viewed in the Library view.
THIS IS A BETA SOFTWARE RELEASE - PLEASE ENSURE YOU KEEP A BACK UP OF YOUR LIBRARY