Expanded the functionality of the "Crossref" search option in the Search view and split it into two distinct options. "Crossref DOI" reflects the original functionality and "Crossref Search" which is a new search option.
You can now add a paper to your library by matching a reference from another paper, using the File -> New Paper -> From Reference... option.
- Improvements to application startup time with large libraries containing several different keyword and collection combinations across the library.
- Fixed one major cause of database corruption issues.
- Fixed an issue that was one source of hanging/slowness when closing the application, or when using citations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause performance degradation due to excessive reloading of user collections when adding new results.
- Changed the option in the Help->Troubleshooting menu from "Verify Papers Database" to "Repair Library" to more accurately describe what is happening behind the scenes.
- When launching in Maintenance Mode, within the Library Selection pop-up, the "Verify Library" button has been changed to "Repair Library" to more accurately describe what is happening behind the scenes.
- Fixed an issue where paper titles would sometimes not be consistent when first importing a paper to your library.
- Fixed an issue where paper titles would sometimes disappear or become inconsistent when switching between different views.
- Fixed an issue where adding or deleting an author on an item in your library using the Info inspector would sometimes cause the Suggested Publications pop-up to appear on top of the Author List view.
- Fixed an issue where assigning a library item as "No color" when it previously had a color flag assigned was not reflected by it being listed in the "No color" section of the Labels view.